I am currently under the dilemma of choosing the right PSU for this build:
- CPU: Intel Skylake, Core i5 6600K 3.5GHz
- RAM: HyperX Fury Black 8GB DDR4 2133MHz CL14 Dual Channel Kit
- Motherboard: MSI H170A PC Mate
- Some SSD + HDD, not sure at the moment how much (irrelevant)
- Water cooling for the CPU (have not decided yet).
My budget is around $120-$130.
I must note that I will also get a GPU in the future, and I want the PSU to work with upgrades, instead of replacing it.
Also I have to ask this: What is with the bronze/gold/platinum labels on the PSUs?
Any help is greatly appreciated!