I'd like to buy a graphics tablet (also known as a drawing tablet, graphics pad, etc. - see here for some more information). I'm interested in using it for input for CAD programs, some of which use freehand sketching for input.
My criteria (from most to least important):
- A price under $150
- A low footprint-to-input ratio (for example, a 10-inch diagonal input space on a 15-inch diagonal tablet would be quite wasteful)
- A diagonal of roughly 6"-9"
- Wireless connection (e.g. Bluetooth capability).
- A pen with an eraser
- A pressure sensitivity of around 1024
- An overlay for tracing
- Compatibility with Windows 7
Things I don't need or want:
- An extra mouse, cordless or not, for the tablet
- A screen (working with an iPad is not what I'd like)
- USB connection (although this might be nice, as backup)
- The same aspect ratio as the computer it will be used with (software can take care of this)