I strongly prefer to use a track point instead of track pad or mouse.

The only nitpick I find is that it is positioned between the G and H keys. I'd prefer it to be between the F and G keys (as a left-hander).

Are there any keyboards, from Lenovo on laptops or others, external keyboards, that place the track point between F and G (for left handed people) or between H and J (for the right handed)?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.