The requirement is a HDMI to USB frame grabber internal card or a DisplayPort to USB frame grabber internal.

So far I have found DP/HDMI to PCIe frame grabber internal cards. http://www.unigraf-china.cn/en/products/dp-compliance-test-hardware/ufg-04-dp/ https://www.unigraf.fi/products/frame-grabbers/ufg-07-hsdp https://www.epiphan.com/products/dvi2pcie-duo/

Or is there a converter for sending the PCIe data from these cards across a USB port. In other words,is there a PCIe to USB converter ?

  • There are HDMI capture cards that connect to USB, but you said something about "internal". What do you mean by "internal" if PCIe is not what you want? Also, "Is there a PCIe to USB converter?" -- That does not exist.
    – Romen
    Dec 11 '19 at 22:15
  • Thanks for your reply. By "internal", I meant as system on chips (SoC) or ICs. Is there such chips ? Thanks for clarifying that PCIe to USB converter does not exist.
    – Idk
    Dec 12 '19 at 5:52
  • I'm not familiar with the way you're using "internal", but every capture card, whether it connects to USB or PCIe has its own SoC to do the capturing/encoding, that's just how they work. So to clarify things further, do you actually need the SoC itself for making custom hardware, or do you need a product that uses that kind of SoC and connects to USB? (Like this one?)
    – Romen
    Dec 12 '19 at 15:31
  • Thanks for your reply. I need the SoC itself for making custom hardware.
    – Idk
    Dec 17 '19 at 5:17

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.