The problem in general
So I'm on the search for a new gaming headset. I go through headsets like crazy due to the fact that I constantly drop things. Dropped item with wire plugged in = damaged wire. So I finally got off my high horse and decided to buy a wireless headset. The real question? How to I get one that works across my countless devices?
- Works with the following OS:
- Lunbuntu 18.04
- windows 10 home
- android nougat
- ios 12.1.4
- mac osx 10.14
- Comfortable for long play sessions
- Fairly low latency
Preferred but not required:
- surround sound that works on linux, macosx, and windows.
Things I don't really care about:
- Fancy control stuff like razer synapse as long as the sound quality and microphone are fairly good without it.
- The ever ensuing terminal headache as long as there are instructions to show me how to do it without breaking something.
- Connecting to multiple devices at once
- 200 usd