I am looking for a cable, and I can't find it at all at any store.
The cable has : one pin going to the headset(on the right). The other two are the normal Mic(middle) and Out for audio(left) of a PC. And a microphone in the bottom of the picutre.
Cable Do you know what this is called ? Or any suggestion for a workaround ?

1 Answer 1


If you can't find such a cable you can replace it with two:

Those products are just an example.

As a bonus without the splitter you can use this as a headset with your mobile phone.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.