17 inches. i7 can play overwatch.
Bigger screen the better
resolution full HD 1920 1080
Additional detail similar to this guy from: https://www.reddit.com/r/SuggestALaptop/comments/auc5am/i_want_to_buy_laptop_for_my_daughter/
- Total budget and country of purchase: Indonesia. Budget $1k to $2k
- Do you prefer a 2 in 1 form factor, good battery life or best specifications for the money? Pick or include any that apply. Prefer
- How important is weight and thinness to you? Not much
- Which OS do you require? Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, Linux. Windows
- Do you have a preferred screen size? If indifferent, put N/A. 17 inch or larger full HD
- Are you doing any CAD/video editing/photo editing/gaming? List which programs/games you desire to run. Gaming. Video editing. CAD
- If you're gaming, do you have certain games you want to play? At what settings and FPS do you want? Overwatch. Full HD. 60 FPS. But 30 is okay
- Any specific requirements such as good keyboard, reliable build quality, touch-screen, finger-print reader, optical drive or good input devices (keyboard/touchpad)? Nothing. Touch screen is awesome but not necessary
- Leave any finishing thoughts here that you may feel are necessary and beneficial to the discussion. Anything you wish
Reddit recommends https://www.tokopedia.com/apasuscomputer78/msi-gp73-8re-467-i7-8750h-8gb-256gb-1tb-gtx1060-6gb-w10?trkid=f=Ca0000L144,146,150,151,167,168,171,174,175,176,177,178,463P0W0S0Sh00Co0Po0Fr0Cb0_src=search_page=1_ob=3_q=MSI+GP73_bmexp=18_po=1_catid=289_bmexp=18<=/searchproduct%20-%20p1%20-%20product MSI GP73. Unless I found better one I am going to go with that.