I am getting tired of cross compilation.
I am looking for:
- a cheap (sub $100, preferably sub $50) Intel based SBC
- with some form of flash/eMMC (but not just micro SD card)
- a UART (two would be nice)
- and GPIO
- with a selection of displays available (from 3 lines of text x32 chars to about a 7” colo(u)r display)
- plus a 4x4 keypad, but I reckon the GPIO can take care of that
- and the ability to drive some stepper motors (GPIO again)
- WiFi would be a bonus
- single core is just fine
I don’t need the following, though won’t reject anything with, if it doesn’t affect the price too much:
- hi-res graphics / GPU
To summarize, I am looking for something like a Raspberry Pi Zero W, with an some flash storage and an Intel processor which will let me develop on Windows / Linux without cross-compilation.