I'm currently looking at laptops that could replace an old one I have, but have been having difficulty finding one that has what I want.
- has a touchscreen
- has a dedicated graphics card (like an MX150)
- has an Ethernet port
- has at least 8GB RAM (will take 6GB if there is another RAM slot)
- has HDMI, headphone jack, and two USB ports (at least 1 USB 3.0 port)
- has a webcam
- has an SD card reader
- is at a low price (very much preferred, although low price sometimes means bad quality)
- has an SSD (preferred, but not necessary)
- has good battery life (not very important, I'm very rarely without a charger)
- has a DVD drive (less important, external DVD drives can be found for < $25)
Any ideas? I was originally looking at an Acer Aspire E 15, but it has no touchscreen.