I'm looking for a power cable bit I cant't find the reference of this cable. The product is the sb26 Harman Kardon, the boomerspeaker

  • Looks like a standard figure-8 cable to me. Search for "figure 8 power cable", you'll get a ton of results.
    – ArtOfCode
    Nov 5 '18 at 22:09
  • Hi @ArtOfCode. I believe since the site is in Beta, and its number of unanswered questions is its main weakness, it would help if you could expand your comment as an answer. Thanks!
    – Alex
    Nov 9 '18 at 12:29
  • Touché, @Alex. Feel free to take this one :)
    – ArtOfCode
    Nov 9 '18 at 12:30
  • What's ironic is, that I actually posted a link to this thread in the Meta question that I asked...
    – Alex
    Nov 9 '18 at 12:59

The name of the cable required for the boomerspeaker is a Figure-8 cable. However, in the future, when posting such a question, it would help if you could include the image of what it is that you need. It took a bit of searching to find a picture with the image of the power nest. Finally found it on NewEgg. https://ssl-images.newegg.com/productimage/86-111-001-13.jpg.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.