Looking for technical support or advice?
This site doesn't do technical support. Questions here that ask for technical support may be closed quickly, and are unlikely to receive answers. Instead of asking here, try these places:
- Super User
- Reddit's /r/techsupport
- PC Advisor forums
- Official support forums for Apple and Microsoft
If you're building a custom PC and you need some help with specifying it, we can help for recommendations of single, specific components - if you're looking for more general help or advice, Reddit's /r/pcmasterrace or /r/buildapc are better places to go.
This site is here to help with these types of questions.
Find out more about…
- What topics can I ask about here?
- What types of questions should I avoid asking?
- What does it mean if a question is "closed"?
- Why do I see a message that my question does not meet quality standards?
- Why and how are some questions deleted?
- Code of Conduct
- Expected Behavior
- How do I use tags to find topics I'm interested in?
- How does the User Card popup work?
- The Community user deleted my question! What gives?
Reputation & Moderation
- Who are the site moderators, and what is their role here?
- Why is voting important?
- What is reputation? How do I earn (and lose) it?
- Moderator Agreement policies
- Who are the staff, and what is their role here?
- How do I write a good answer?
- What does it mean when an answer is "accepted"?
- Why are answers no longer being accepted from my account?
- How to reference material written by others
- Can I answer my own question?
- I accidentally created two accounts; how do I merge them?
- How do I add or remove login credentials from my account?
- I lost my password; how do I reset it?
- How do I delete my account?
- When does Stack Exchange ask for my cookie consent?